Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paul

Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit   Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit EmptySat 1 Dec - 9:12

A Good but very cold session tonight - keep an eye on the forum as it was a bit icey so of we think it will be dangerous then we will have to cancel it.

Big thanks to the coaches, parents, first aiders and last but not least riders.

Looking forward to next week. - Remember to let me know if you want to come so I can keep a track of numbers.

Cheers everyone

Paul Berry
Back to top Go down
http://www.bwaltd.co.uk
paul

PostSubject: Re: Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit   Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit EmptyMon 26 Nov - 6:00

Those that have said they are coming so far to friday 30th November 7-8.30 @ Solihull Track

Fraser Salkeld
James Ralph
Chloe Ralph
Abel Mclindon
Sam Wainwright
Jo Geehan
Sulli Berry
Hannah Turnbull
Joesph Turnbull
Scott Mathews Lights, bikes with slick tyres please.
Luke Richardson
Gareth Richardson
Annie Lyndsey

Possible Adults -Terry Richardson Jo or Mike James

Coaches Paul Berry and Paul Salkeld

Lynn Wainwright has kindly volunteered to be on hand to deal with First Aid (hopefully not needed)

Equipment - Normal clothes Gloves etc with something warm to put on before and after the session. Lights, bikes with slick tyres please.

If I have forgotten anyone (sorry) please let me know, others have expressed an interest but before I had booked the dates so I will need you to confirm to me again. No confirmation no riding I'm afarid we need to make sure we have enough coaches so it is paramount we know who will be attending.

At the risk of repeating myself. Parents must stay and will probably be asked to marshall the circuit as its a large area and the coaches will need some help to make sure we can keep an eye of everyone please.

Cost is £1.50, please try and bring the correct change. Bikes must be checked prior to going on track, we won't have the same kind of resources available to adjust bikes pump up tyres etc so please make sure your bikes/tyres etc are all in good order before attending its for your own safety.

Many thanks any questions please see me or Paul Wednesday.

Can't wait!!! - see you there.

Paul Berry
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit   Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit EmptySat 17 Nov - 6:09

Hi All

I am in the process of negotiating with Solihull council on using the circuit throughout the winter for some extra Slipstreamers training we can also include an adult group I would think. At first I would be looking to organise one or two sessions per month subject to the weather but we would need some firm commitments to ensure we have enough interest and enough coaches.

I would say that this is not suitable for the two green groups only yellow and above who are serious about racing - the focus will be on training and working hard gaining and developing racing skills.

Probably looking at a7-8pm session (there are floodlights)

It will be a great opportunity for those not able to train on the roads to get some extra miles in their legs. Probable contribution would be some help from parents and the usual £1.50 but I am waiting for Solihull council to confirm what they require.

We would try and run these until the track season starts in April/May 2013.

If there is an interest then please let me know txt me on 07968040925 or email me on bwaltduk@aol.co.uk if I don't hear then I will not organise anything. Any questions please ask or if you are unsure if your child can attend again please see me on Wednesday or drop me a line.

It will be a great opportunity so lets give it a go. Remember we have won the county junior team of the year so lets keep up the good work.

Thanks again. Paul Berry

Last edited by paul on Mon 26 Nov - 6:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit   Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday nights at Solihull Tudor grange circuit
Page 1 of 1