Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!

Go down 
+3
paul
Gordon C
Paul.S
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paul.S

Paul.S

Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: your welcome   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan - 9:46

your very welcome John. The pedals take training shoes or spd(off road type) cleats.

Just take the first session at your own pace. Don't be tempted to pile on the gearing every time the coach says too. Otherwise 45minutes can seem like a long time.. enjoy
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: good session   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jan - 8:38

Well the first session of the new year turned out quite well with 10 rider's being put thro' the pain barrier by coach Ellie.
it turned out quite opertune as the road sesion was rained off. well for me anyway.
Good to see some new faces..
Back to top Go down
John Exton

PostSubject: Spinning Classes starting Tues 8th Jan   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jan - 3:57

Enjoyed last night's session which was my first. No aches and pains this morning as I took it steady. John Ex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Spinning spaces?   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan - 23:28

Hi Paul

I am joining the club this week and would like to come along to the spinning class tomorrow, are there spaces available? Do you meet in the main gym and do I need membership of the gym?
Back to top Go down
Russ_morey

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan - 23:50

Hi Andy,

I'm Russell, a spinning regular - just in case Paul doesn't reply in time. Generally we meet up in front of reception (at the top of the stairs), and then go through to the studio at the back of the gym, where the spinning bikes are. There are plenty of spaces.

On your first time you'll have to fill in a form, so I'd turn up a few mins early - but you don't need to become a member. Each session is £3.50 which you pay at reception - They'll have a list of names on the class which you'll need to sign.

Don't forget a waterbottle/drink and a towel of some sorts for while you're on the bike - you will get hot and sweaty Shocked

Most of the bikes have Toe Clips and SPD peddles, so you can bring your cycling shoes if you want. I use some trainers, as my cycling shoes are SPD-SL, and use the toeclips.

See you Tuesday

Russ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Spinning classes   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Jan - 22:39

Paul S
Would like to come along this evening - joined the club last summer but couldn't do Mondays but Tuesdays work well. Hopefully there will be space!.

Sean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan - 6:48

I will try and make it if possible as I need to get some fitness increase.
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: its ok   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan - 7:40

We have 3 new members since the new year and numbers at the class are around 11 or 12. a few others have not been able to make the Tuesday night but its still on until 14th February. I can book more classes if the demand is there after that.
So the answer is come along and give it a go. There are over 20 bikes so plenty of places. Just turn up early for your first one and please fill in the questionaire at the desk. The group meet at reception about 6.50pm and if the studio is free go in to get the bikes set up.

See you there
Paul.S
Back to top Go down
John Exton

PostSubject: Spinning Classes Next Block Session   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 4:53

Hi Paul,
Another good session by Ellie. She was asking where the girls were who came at the beginning of this block and wished to be remembered to them!
Yes,include Mike the Bike and myself in your numbers for the next six week block.
John Ex
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: POPULAR   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Feb - 1:23

The spinning class has proved so popular that i have been asked to keep it going.
so the sessions will continue now until 26th March.
that will give you all a fair bit of progressive training before the time trial season starts.

so please keep attending cheers
Back to top Go down
John Exton

PostSubject: Spinning Class 19th Feb   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb - 5:02

Hi Paul,
Won't be there tonight as went for afternoon 40 mile ride followed by spaghetti bolognaise and glass or two of rioja. Still in recovery ward and not even Ellie could move me!
See you next week.
John Ex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club :: RRPCC Forum :: General tree :: Rides and Events-
Jump to: