Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!

Go down 
+3
paul
Gordon C
Paul.S
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul.S

Paul.S

Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptySun 12 Aug - 0:18

We are looking to book a series of coached spinning class sessions at one of the gyms in town. Monday evenings 7pm.
Start date and times to be confirmed but looking to begin in October. These will most likely be booked in blocks of 6 sessions
and we are trying to get them at a really good rate. ideally we need 20 riders.

Spinning is a good way to improve your fitness, power and pedalling. This is open to all who want to give it a go.
There are no speedo's or power meters its just you and the machine, you can try as hard or as little as you want
there is no competative element its just a work out in a nice enviroment.

But we need to know who would be interested and commited to do them. i will be collecting a list of names and hope to give out full details shortly. If you are interested and want your name on the list or more information then Please PM me or text me 07747025380.
If you go on the club rides then let me or Alan Weaver know.

Paul Salkeld
(club coach) clown
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: BOOKED IT    Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyTue 4 Sep - 19:52

We seem to have enough interest so i have booked the sessions starting Monday 1st October , its £3.50 per session
the sessions are 7pm til 7.45pm. there will be a health check form to fill in before the first session so please get in there early
We can park at the quadrant pay and display and we can pick up a parking slip from the gym.

Eze Fitness
The Quadrant
Alcester Street
Redditch
Worcestershire
B98 8AE
Back to top Go down
Gordon C

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyWed 5 Sep - 6:24

Thanks for organising this Paul.
What's the appropriate footware for such capers?

Gordon
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: answer   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyThu 6 Sep - 21:09

the pedals are flat with straps one side and cleats on the other though i am waiting for confirmation on what type.
sturdy trainers may be the best option

I am told today that the pedals do have SPD clips on one side . best bet is to bring your trainers as well in case there is a problem and they dont fit.

OK IT STARTS NEXT MONDAY SO CAN WE HAVE A GOOD TURN OUT FROM THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY COMMITTED.
Please get there early to sign in and be ready to start at 7pm.

see you there.

Paul

Last edited by Paul.S on Sat 29 Sep - 0:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: spinning is on   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptySat 29 Sep - 0:01

its starting Monday
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyMon 1 Oct - 4:05

I'll be there,!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bwaltd.co.uk
Russ_morey

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyMon 1 Oct - 5:20

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Jo J

Jo J

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyMon 1 Oct - 6:22

Mike will be with you this week, see you next week!
Back to top Go down
Steph
Admin
Steph

PostSubject: Spinning   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:43

I will be there!
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: well done   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyTue 2 Oct - 21:31

Well done there was a good turn out for the first spin session with 13 of us. It certainly helped loosen the legs up. An excellent coach and everyone seemed to look a bit warm at the end. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

There are 25 bikes so theres spaces still available if anyone else wants to try it out. Now we have spare parking passes it will make it a bit easier next week. Ifanyone needs one prior to the next session let me know.

see yas then
Paul. S
Back to top Go down
Russ_morey

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyTue 9 Oct - 22:15

Another good session last night. Some of us looked a bit warm again! There was only 9, a few down on last week, but well worth it. Plenty of spaces available!
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyWed 10 Oct - 8:01

I actually thought it went quicker than last week,time flies when you are having fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Russ_morey

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyTue 23 Oct - 3:07

Hi,
I'm not going to be able to make it this week. My legs haven't yet recovered from the Great Birmingham Run yet. I still cant walk, let alone cycle!
See you next week instead
Russ
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: 2 weeks   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyWed 24 Oct - 22:37

ok so i reckon we have 2 more weeks to go in this block booking ?? shall i book for another 6 weeks ?
Back to top Go down
Jo J

Jo J

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyThu 25 Oct - 0:11

Yes please Paul, really enjoyed the sessions Mike and I have been to. We're on holiday next week, but will be back the week after... Although, I've not been there when the chap takes the classes, I've heard he could be related to the devil as he works everyone so hard...
Back to top Go down
Russ_morey

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyThu 25 Oct - 23:56

Yes Please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: OK   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyThu 1 Nov - 3:40

OK I have spoken to the Gym and they are happy for us to continue with another 6 weeks so the sessions will continue upto
17th December. so please keep the numbers up.

thanks
Paul.S
Back to top Go down
Russ_morey

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyThu 1 Nov - 7:43

Ace, Cheers Paul.
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: yes its still on   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyTue 13 Nov - 1:00

Although it is the CLUB AGM tonight(8pm) the spinning class is still on 7 till 7.45pm so please go to it.

thanks
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyWed 21 Nov - 3:54

Great session last night cheers Paul
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: moving   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyWed 19 Dec - 7:59

I have tried to re-book the sessions but the new gym timetable means they cannot fit us in on a Monday...
So do we have interest in changing to a Tuesday evening from 7pm ? it clashes with the Tuesday chaingang circuit but most people doing that do not do the spinning. let me know.

thanks

Paul.S
Back to top Go down
Russ_morey

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptyWed 19 Dec - 19:43

I'm still interested, so count me in!
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: SPINNING IS BOOKED   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptySat 29 Dec - 20:49

The Spinning class will re-start in the new year on Tuesday nights at 7PM
Starting on 8th January for 6 weeks.
we have had good numbers turning up for the last series and they've proved to be a great training feature.
hope you can all make it.

PS- it clashes with the Tuesday chaingang so I will be out on the road doing that instead
but if the weather is bad!!!!!! i will be spinning
Back to top Go down
Jo J

Jo J

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptySun 30 Dec - 0:57

Unfortunately Tuesday nights are my Boxfit night and Mike needs me to do and de-stress with the punchbags!

If it moves back to a Monday, let me know and I'll be there!

Thanks
Jo
Back to top Go down
John Exton

PostSubject: Spinning Classes starting Tues 8th Jan   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! EmptySun 30 Dec - 7:43

Hi Paul. I would like to join your Spinning Group starting Jan 8th but have no been before.

John Ex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!   Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spinning class sessions - book now!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club :: RRPCC Forum :: General tree :: Rides and Events-
Jump to: