Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Want to be Famous help needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paul

Want to be Famous help needed Empty
PostSubject: Want to be Famous help needed   Want to be Famous help needed EmptyFri 22 Feb - 5:42

Hi All I ve had the following email from a production company who are doing an advert for Worcetser Council and they have asked if we can be involved . I said I would try to get a group of adult riders to help them. They are looking for commuters /leisure riders to film with the intention of encouraging cycling for leisure and commuting. I guess they want to do this in the light so 5 -5.30 for an hour on 4th March. It will be good PR for the club so any help would be appreciated. You don't have to be a commuter to do this. Please drop me a line or post here if you can help.

Cheers Paul Berry

Dear Paul,

Further to our conversation, I can confirm DFP is producing a short 90 second commercial for Kevin Thompson at Worcester Council on sustainable travel and ‘Choose how you move’. We would like to how a variety of people using different modes of transport for work, leisure and school/ college.

It would be great if you can provide some cyclists for the film maybe in a commuter & leisure scenario. I am also contacting a local school to see if they have any children who cycle to school so should have that covered, but If not I will be in touch!

We are looking at filming on Monday 4th March at a time to suit you. Filming would take 1 hour maximum.

The film sis not for TV broadcast, but will be shown at the DFP TV community roadshow in Redditch for 7 days in April and used within the local community.

Do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like any further details or if you have any queries.

Kind regards,
Annabel.

Annabel Tindale
Scriptwriter/ Production Assistant, DFP TV
Back to top Go down
http://www.bwaltd.co.uk

Want to be Famous help needed
Page 1 of 1