Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Want to borrow a pedal spanner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Turnbull

Want to borrow a pedal spanner Empty
PostSubject: Want to borrow a pedal spanner   Want to borrow a pedal spanner EmptySat 2 Feb - 3:30

Hi all,

I want to loosen some pedals on an old bike. It needs a 17mm pedal spanner - mine is 15mm. Wondering if someone would lend me a 17mm spanner just to get them loose so I can grease them to get them out easier next time.

Thanks,

Luke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow a pedal spanner   Want to borrow a pedal spanner EmptySat 2 Feb - 9:04

Hi Luke

I have got several 17mm spanners they are not pedal spanners but you are welcome to try them Smile

Regards John.
Back to top Go down
Gordon C

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow a pedal spanner   Want to borrow a pedal spanner EmptySun 3 Feb - 3:04

Luke,
I've got a couple of 17m pedal spanners. Give me shout if you want to borrow them

Gordon
Back to top Go down
Luke Turnbull

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow a pedal spanner   Want to borrow a pedal spanner EmptyFri 15 Feb - 6:43

Hi John,

Thanks for the offer. I've bent some regular chrome-vanadium 15mm spanners in the past when working on stubborn pedals. I'll borrow Gordon's at some stage (when I have a minute). I'll get on with dousing them in penetrating oil first.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Gordon C

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow a pedal spanner   Want to borrow a pedal spanner EmptyFri 15 Feb - 7:15

Luke,
pm sent

Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to borrow a pedal spanner   Want to borrow a pedal spanner Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to borrow a pedal spanner
Page 1 of 1