Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CLUB DINNER - URGENT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paul

CLUB DINNER - URGENT Empty
PostSubject: CLUB DINNER - URGENT   CLUB DINNER - URGENT EmptyThu 8 Nov - 7:45

Dear All

John Potts need your dinner choices by the end of the week at the very latest please see below.

The annual dinner will take place on 24th November at Mappleborough Green Village Hall

Tickets are now available adults £17 children up to and including 10 £10.

Main course options are Traditional breast of chicken with chipolata sausage, stuffing & pan gravy or Poached salmon supreme with white wine, cream and roasted red peppers.

Dessert options are Tarte citron wedge or Traditional apple pie.

Please contact me john.potts@blueyonder.co.uk or Jo James joanne_james@rocketmail.com to purchase your tickets.

If anyone has special dietry requirements please let us know asap.

There will be no drinks on sale at the venue this year so could you plaese ensure you bring suitable beverages with you.

Could we please have all menu choices by 5pm on 8th November.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bwaltd.co.uk
Sonia

Sonia

PostSubject: Re: CLUB DINNER - URGENT   CLUB DINNER - URGENT EmptySun 25 Nov - 21:04

I would like to congratulate Very Happy all who contributed to organising the club dinner. It seemed to go really well, the food was great and the lighting excellent.

Sonia
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: CLUB DINNER - URGENT   CLUB DINNER - URGENT EmptyMon 26 Nov - 5:39

Me Too, Thanks John Potts and Jo James and everyone else who chipped in and helped out. I Know they all put a lot of time and thought into the evening we had a great time and so did the rest of our family.

Thanks Ruth for a great speech.

Thanks Mary for another great picture presentation.

Thanks also to Tony and Pam for making the slipstreamers presentations and all the work that goes on behind the scenes working out points etc.

I will post the pics I have as soon as I can if anyone else has any they want to share then please do.

Well done Redditch.

Paul Berry
Back to top Go down
http://www.bwaltd.co.uk
Steph
Admin
Steph

PostSubject: ...   CLUB DINNER - URGENT EmptyMon 26 Nov - 7:57

Yes, excellently organised evening. It looked like everything had been thought of!

Thanks John, Jo and everyone else involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLUB DINNER - URGENT   CLUB DINNER - URGENT Empty

Back to top Go down

CLUB DINNER - URGENT
Page 1 of 1