Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interested in BC Training Courses?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gordon C

Interested in BC Training Courses? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in BC Training Courses?   Interested in BC Training Courses? EmptyMon 8 Oct - 22:24

Keith Evans via hotmail.com

Hi all, The Regional Competitions Administrator and myself are currently assessing the demand for future training courses in the region. We normally tend to schedule a road race organisers course before the end of the calendar year and then to also deliver a commissaire course just before the road race season commences. We would like to deliver a similar suite of courses over the upcoming months . We have not yet set any course dates or venues but we would appreciate it if you could circulate this general enquiry, together with my contact details around your club members and cycling contacts. For anyone that is interested in attending any potential courses, whether it is someone looking to get more involved in the sport through race organising or officiating, please get them to contact me so that we can generate a list of possible course candidates. For any existing commissaires or trainees the course can also be an excellent opportunity to refresh one’s knowledge and update on current good practice. Should anyone have any specific queries on the above then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,Keith Keith Evans
Regional Events Officer: West MidlandsBritish Cycling, National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, Manchester, M11 4DQ Telephone: +44 (0)161 274 2000 | Mobile: +44 (0)7940 302073 | britishcycling.org.uk
Back to top Go down
Gordon C

Interested in BC Training Courses? Empty
PostSubject: Road Race Commisaire Training   Interested in BC Training Courses? EmptyTue 5 Feb - 4:48

Hi all,

Further to my email just before Christmas, just a quick reminder that we have some training in the region for those wishing to become road race commisaires. The course is just a few weeks away and we still have a few spaces available on the course being held on Saturday 23rd February 2013. Please help spread the word and if there is anyone interested in helping to support the growing popularity of our sport in the West Midlands then please get in touch with me and I can provide further details of the course to them.

Cheers,

Keith

Keith Evans
Regional Events Officer: West Midlands

Sent: 19 December 2012 11:49
Subject: Road & Closed Circuit Race Official & Organiser Training Opportunities for 2013

Hi all,

After such a fantastic year for our sport, if you or anyone you know is wondering how you could get more involved at regional level I thought it would be worthwhile flagging up some forthcoming training opportunities that are taking place in or near the region early in 2013.

Saturday 23rd February 2013 – we are hosting a Regional Road Race Commissaire Training course. The course is free to attend and lunch is provided. The venue is the Tally Ho Conference and Banqueting Centre, Pershore Road, Birmingham B5 7RN. Carl Robinson, our Regional Competitions Administrator will be delivering the course. If you or anyone you know within your club or cycling groups are interested in knowing more or want to attend then please let me know. This course is open to new comers looking to get into race officiating for the first time as well as existing commissaires wanting a refresh.

There is a new training course now available for those that only wish to act as Circuit Commissaire on closed road circuits. We are not running this course in the West Midlands in the near future but there is a course scheduled for Saturday 9th February 2013 in the North West region. The course will be held at the National Cycling Centre in Manchester. If anyone is interested in this then please let me know and I can direct you to the appropriate regional staff dealing with it. There are plans for the same course to also be run in the South region but as yet a date has not been confirmed.

For anyone interested in race organisation, there is a Road Race Organisers Course being held in Loughborough in the East Midlands on Sunday 27th January 2013. Again if anyone is interested in attending then please let me know and I can put you in touch with the person dealing with the course. Again this is open to first time organisers or those looking to extend their knowledge or refresh.

If any of the opportunities listed above are of interest then please send me names and contact details and I will then provide more details on an individual basis.

I look forward to hearing from you and in the meantime wish you all a very Happy Christmas.

Regards,

Keith

Keith Evans
Regional Events Officer: West Midlands

British Cycling, National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, Manchester, M11 4DQ

Telephone: +44 (0)161 274 2000 | Mobile: +44 (0)7940 302073 | britishcycling.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Interested in BC Training Courses?
Page 1 of 1