Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slipstreamer Trophy claims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pam Yates

Slipstreamer Trophy claims Empty
PostSubject: Slipstreamer Trophy claims   Slipstreamer Trophy claims EmptyMon 8 Oct - 20:02

It's that time of year again to start making your claims for the Club's trophies.

This year, if you don't claim, you wont be considered, so please get your claim in to either John Mullen or myself by Sunday 21st October. The claim must be in writing, either email or letter.

I shall email the list of trophies and criteria for eligibility to all Slipstreamers for whom I have an email address. If you don't receive the list, tell me and I shall give you a hard copy.
I shall also email the proforma for you to complete with your evidence for your claim(s).

Look in your diary for all of the activities you should have recorded there.
You should have recorded in your diary on the day you took part:
  • Name of event.
    Where it was held.
    Whether it was a club, regional, national or international event.
    The position you finished in your age group and overall.
    Any special times you achieved e.g. time trial, hill climb, track event, etc.

Slipstreamers who think they don't qualify for a trophy - don't forget to total your points towards the Len Cocker trophy. All Slipstreamers with over 50 points will receive a medal.
These are the points you should have recorded:
2 pts for training (Wednesday evenings, Saturdays at other venues, BC activity weeks, etc),
5 pts for weekend Club events and socials,
10 pts for Regional races,
20 pts for National races,
50 pts for International races.

Please ask if you need any further explanation.

We shall also be asking for your nominations for the Slipstreamers of the Year Award - 1 boy and 1 girl.

It's time to celebrate your successes so don't be shy.

Pam
Back to top Go down

Slipstreamer Trophy claims
Page 1 of 1