Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manchester Velodrome

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Manchester Velodrome Empty
PostSubject: Manchester Velodrome   Manchester Velodrome EmptyTue 4 Oct - 1:20

Hi

With winter closing in cycling enthusiasts everywhere are starting to burn out their turbo trainers trying to maintain fitness levels. With this in mind I have set up a novice cycling session at the National Cycling Centre in Manchester. This is for any cycling enthusiasts who have never ridden a Velodrome before or who are inexperienced with Velodrome riding. It is a great way of working your cycling fitness without the monotony of turbo training!

I only have 15 places so it will be 1st come 1st serve. It will cost just £55 including minibus transfer, bike hire, helmet hire and some professional coaching on track.

Event date is Mon 7th November leaving David Lloyd Bromsgrove (secure car park) at 7am and returning at 5pm (approximate times). Itinery is;

- leave DL Bromsgrove 7:00am
- arrive Manchester Velodrome 9:30am
- 1hr track riding (with coaching 10:00am
- break to explore, buy souvenirs, eat 11:00am
- spin class inside Velodrome 13:00pm
- shower and change 14:00pm
- leave Manchester Velodrome 14:30pm
- arrive DL Bromsgrove 17:00pm

If you are interested please email me (g.harveypt@gmail.com) or contact me through David Lloyd Bromsgrove

Thanks
Gareth Harvey
Personal Trainer
David Lloyd Bromsgrove
g.harveypt@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Manchester Velodrome
Page 1 of 1