Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling all Ladies..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jo J

Jo J

Calling all Ladies.. Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Ladies..   Calling all Ladies.. EmptyWed 16 Jan - 20:14

Jess Potts, a Go-Ride Coach from the West Midlands, is organising an afternoon of women’s only training at Stourport on behalf of British Cycling.

Jess writes: “British Cycling are organising a ladies only coaching session at Stourport Cycle circuit on 23rd February from 1pm-4pm.

The sessions will be £5 per rider to cover the cost of track hire.

“Sessions are for ladies of all ability who have the aim of competing for the first time, or improving their previous race results.

We will focus on group riding and bunch skills, as feedback suggests that this is one of the issues that’s intimidates new ladies in the sport.
We can also focus on other skills at the request of riders attending the session.”

Riders can register their interest by emailing Jess on jessicapotts@britishcycling.org.uk. For more information, Jess can be contacted on 07702719489 or via email.

PLEASE NOTE: if you are interested in attending, you MUST contact Jess in the first instance as the session will not go ahead unless she has sufficient numbers. If you are looking to compete for the first time this season, or you want to look at improving on last season’s results, contact Jess!

I intend to go to this as I had a go at racing last year and really enjoyed it.

Jo
Back to top Go down
Steph
Admin
Steph

Calling all Ladies.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all Ladies..   Calling all Ladies.. EmptyThu 17 Jan - 6:04

Does sound good. Unfortunately I am busy that day... plus, need to save my legs for the reliability trial the following day!
Back to top Go down

Calling all Ladies..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club :: RRPCC Forum :: General tree :: Rides and Events-
Jump to: