Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slipstreamers 16th January

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pam Yates

Slipstreamers 16th January Empty
PostSubject: Slipstreamers 16th January   Slipstreamers 16th January EmptyWed 16 Jan - 8:36

It is with much regret that we have decided to CANCEL this week's training session.

We have considered using the school hall but, taking account of the weather conditions tonight and those forecast for tomorrow, we are not willing to put anyone at risk. The roads around the school are too icy and lethal to negotiate in the dark. The road works in Feckenham Road are not helping either as I witnessed a motorist last night unable to get up the hill on the ice and got stuck in-between the traffic lights.

Keep warm and safe at home and we shall hopefully see everyone on their bikes again at the Abbey Stadium next week.

Pam

PS. My mobile phone is out of action.
If you need to contact me please email rather than trying to text.
Back to top Go down

Slipstreamers 16th January
Page 1 of 1