Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holly Run Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jo J

Jo J

Holly Run Information Empty
PostSubject: Holly Run Information   Holly Run Information EmptyMon 10 Dec - 11:10

Hi All,

Just wanted to clarify, if you want to ride, but don't want to eat at the pub, that's fine, but if you can still give me numbers (especially for children riding), so we can organise who will go in which group.

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jo J

Jo J

Holly Run Information Empty
PostSubject: My contact Info for choices...   Holly Run Information EmptyThu 20 Dec - 8:46

I am paying the deposit tomorrow (Thursday), if you have paid your deposit and are yet to choose, please see menu below and email me by 3pm tomorrow -

joanne_james@rocketmail.com

Menu Choices

ADULTS
Starters
Merry Christmas Mushrooms (v)
Topped with creamy garlic sauce, served on garlic bread
French Onion Soup (v)
Served with cheese crouton and baguette & butter
King Prawn Cocktail
Served on a crisp leaf salad, tasty seafood sauce and brown bread

Mains
Christmas Turkey with all the Trimmings
With stuffing, roast potatoes, vegetables, pig in blanket, Yorkshire pudding and gravy
Brie and Cranberry Pie (v)
Tasty cheese, onion and leek pie, topped with Brie and cranberry, served with roast and mashed potatoes and vegetables
Traditional Roast Beef
With stuffing, vegetables, pig in blanket, Yorkshire pudding and gravy
Salmon Supreme
Succulent baked salmon covered with creamy white wine and herb sauce, served with roast potatoes and vegetables

Desserts
Traditional Christmas Pudding
Cherry Bakewell Cheesecake
Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Cake
Melting Christmas Cookie

KIDS

Starters
Garlic Bread
Rudolph’s Red Nose Soup (v)
Tomato soup

Mains
Yummy Christmas Turkey
Santa’s Roast Beef Dinner
Twirly Tomato Tinsel (v)
Pasta spirals in tomato sauce, sprinkled with delicious Cheddar cheese, served with garlic bread

Desserts
Traditional Christmas Pudding
Toffee Cream Baubles
Tasty Profiteroles full of cream with toffee flavor sauce and chocolate coated honeycomb pieces on top
Snowball Sundae
Balls of chocolate and vanilla ice cream, with chocolate flavor sauce and crumbly chocolate

Back to top Go down

Holly Run Information
Page 1 of 1