Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redditch Road and Path Cycling Club

RR&PCC Forum

HomeHome  RRPCC HomeRRPCC Home  Slipstreamers HomeSlipstreamers Home  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Town center circuits-9th October

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Town center circuits-9th October Empty
PostSubject: Town center circuits-9th October   Town center circuits-9th October EmptyTue 9 Oct - 7:45

Will there be anyone out tomorrow? I'm keen to start doing them again, not sure if there is already a group out there on tuesdays?
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: Tuesday circuit   Town center circuits-9th October EmptyTue 9 Oct - 20:13

OK i will be down there Tuesdays at 6.30pm Starting from Greggs near Washford.
Aim to do 1hr on the usual route. Hopefully there will be some senior club riders keen to start up the winter training rides again.

No Slipstreamers please unless invited
Back to top Go down
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: yep training   Town center circuits-9th October EmptyWed 17 Oct - 7:09

wow almost all of the senior track team out tonight doing the chaingang and Mr Berry even appeared for the sprint finish. Only 5 laps but a good 'steadddy' pace.

Good fun lets keep it going while we can.
if there's any other riders want to give it a go just turn up.

Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: Town center circuits-9th October   Town center circuits-9th October EmptyWed 17 Oct - 23:37

managed to do the bit i normally miss!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bwaltd.co.uk
Paul.S

Paul.S

PostSubject: its on   Town center circuits-9th October EmptyTue 27 Nov - 10:23

The Tuesday circuit has been poplular so far and it would be good to see it continue.

The dual carriagway section now has roadworks on it with single lane just on the hill. The notice suggests its for the next 16 weeks ???
so i would suggest we find a new route to avoid it. There are a couple of alternatives. The start/finish point will be the same.

Paul.S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town center circuits-9th October   Town center circuits-9th October Empty

Back to top Go down

Town center circuits-9th October
Page 1 of 1